Thursday 23 November 2017

Would Anyone Like to Share Their Story?

When I started writing this blog a few weeks ago, one of the things I hoped would be that other people who are compulsive gamblers may see it and find it helpful in some way. More so, I hoped that people would engage with it actively and contribute some material.

I'm thrilled with the way it's going so far. I've had a few great positive comments (and one useless troll comment haha) and one of the things I envisaged would be other compulsive gamblers share their story.

Whether you are reformed and living a better life in recovery, or like me you're still on the road to recovery with work still to do, I would love to publish someone else's story. Even someone struggling to get their addiction under control, it would be great to help raise awareness for the issues we face as problem gamblers.

So if you're reading this and you would like to write about your experiences, leave me a comment under here or send an email to compulsive.gambling.rambling@gmail.com

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Youtube Affiliation? A Chipmonkz Case Study.

So it seems the doomsday of Youtube slots channels may be upon us. Out of all the big popular channels there are but a handful left. Some ...